Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Cousins, Then and Now

My husband says that my family has invaded the lake. He's right in a way. His family is from here and is our reason for coming. My family, though, can't stay way. And, I love it! We have visitors in and out all summer long. Some of my relatives have even bought their own cottages (more on that in another post).

I keep snapshots from each summer on our mantle.

I love looking back to see the changes over the years. Below - My kids and some of their cousins on our cottage stairs in 2004.

Below - My kids and the same cousins (minus the little cutie at the bottom of top photo) today.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

You're so lucky to be enjoying summer, we've been freezing here. Okay, so I admit it did get up to 64 degrees F but it's really cold at night!