Monday, July 9, 2012

Midway Beach 4th of July Parade, Conneaut Lake

The 4th of July Parade, not being on the 4th, was more accurately, a 7th of July Parade.The 70's themed parade of golf carts and bicycles followed the usual path - starting at Midway Beach, going up Lakeview and then back down Midway to the beach again.

Conneaut Lake's equivalent of a grand marshall (the kid on the bike) leads the parade down Midway Drive.

We're in Steelers' territory, so it's no surprise that there was a cart decorated to celebrate the Pittsburgh Steelers dynasty of the 1970s.


My aunt Iris (left), me (middle), and my mom (right) waiting for the parade to start.



My boys and my dad



What's a parade without royalty? Miss Bicentennial!

The whole crew watching the parade.


Past Midway Beach Civic Club Parades:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's how we missed you. You were up by Bill and Jane's! We were down at your place! :)
-Lori

Becky said...

Funny! Next year I'm thinking we should be in the parade!